Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Car!!!!

This is my new car!!! Toyota Matrix!! I got it about a month ago. I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it! so here is my baby! We love it! it has great gas milage and drives so smooth! best part is LOTS of space!! its fabulous!

all the seats lay down flat! enough room where two adults can actually sleep! you can put bikes, boards, campin gear... really anything back there with all the seats down!
Sorry for the mess... Brady and I had lots of stuff from our trip to Lake Powell!!!
There is our beauty!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

4 comments:

Kristin and Jason said...

Looks way nice! I'm glad that you are enjoying it!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you sweetie. I miss you and you are such an amazing person.

Sarah-sponda said...

Hot, super hot!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Nice ride!